Your Hybrid Work Solution - Online Course Coming Soon
We are excited to announce that we will be launching the Hybrid Work Solution in October. An online course to help you build a comprehensive hybrid work plan in as little as 12 weeks!
We find ourselves in an unprecedented moment in time. We have this rare opportunity to build a hybrid working model that is flexible, fulfilling, inclusive and equitable for all our employees, no matter where they work. The problem is, remote work and in-office work are like oil and water. They won’t mix unless we help them. Hybrid work requires greater thought and greater planning than we have been given the time for.
Let’s first look at what the pandemic taught us about remote and hybrid work
- We know that our people want to work flexibly, and they want, ideally, to choose how, where and when they work.
- We know that the future of work will involve some or all of our people working remotely some or all of the time.
- We know now that our people can be as productive, if not more productive, working from home.
- We know how to lead in an office environment but very few of us have extensive experience building and leading an environment optimised for remote working.
- We know that our best people can and will move if we don’t get this right
Now let's explore hybrid work from the leader's perspective. I’ve received a broad range of answers from leaders when asked the question “Where are you in your company’s transition to hybrid work? They
- “We don’t have a plan, but we are trying different things to see what works.”
- “Hybrid work is the elephant in the room”
- “We’ve got things stable, but we’re not being proactive about building hybrid best practices”
- “Our people want hybrid but the leadership team aren’t on board, they want to go back to the office full-time”
- “Leaders don’t know how inconsistently hybrid work is happening across the company”
- “The office doesn’t feel like it used to”
- “Not all managers are good at managing distributed teams”
A general sense of confusion about what to do next
From the answers I’ve received and the leaders I’ve spoken to there is a general sense of confusion about what to do next.
Hybrid work requires greater thought and greater planning than we have been given the time for. My intent with this course is to fast track that thinking and planning. I want to help you get ahead of the curve and build a plan for the next phase, and the one after that.
This course will help you
- Bridge the gap between remote and office work
- Reconnect your people with the culture of the company
- Balance the drive for higher productivity with the need for empathy and caring
- Develop a hybrid work plan in as little as 90 days
- Roll out a hybrid work operating model that is consistent across the company
This course is designed for senior leaders, middle managers and anyone who wants to learn how to develop, evolve and support an effective hybrid work operating model and culture. HR, People Operations and Operations leaders will find it especially useful.
If you're interested in finding out more or joining the early bird wait list contact us at