Don't let the remote element of hybrid work negatively impact your team's productivity
How we can help
- Improve your hybrid work management skills
- Optimize in-office and remote work collaboration.
- Overcome hybrid work challenges by integrating relevant remote work best practices
- Develop a productive and sustainable hybrid team culture
- Build and lead a happy and productive hybrid team
Is this program for me?
- Designed for every manager or team leader looking to optimize hybrid work and build a successful hybrid team
- Understand which issues to focus on to solve the collaboration, team management and culture challenges of hybrid work
- HR professionals and HR business partners can use this course as a guideline when supporting their people managers in developing effective hybrid work models
Hybrid has complicated the Role of the Manager
People managers have had to take on more responsibility with the transition to hybrid work. As a result, team leaders and managers are now even more critical to the successful implementation and delivery of hybrid work.
The Hybrid Management Training Program gives you, the manager, a framework and toolset to deal with the additional complexities and responsibilities of building and managing a hybrid team.
How we can help
Integrate relevant remote work best practices
Be InclusiveEnsure the remote employees in your team do not feel like second-class citizens
Optimize RemoteSupport the remote elements of your team's hybrid work
Create team assetsOptimize processes and documents and make them accessible to all
Enhance TrustUse transparency to generate more trust in your team
Build an effective team culture
Get AheadUnderstand how your culture has changed and how to use that to your advantage
Create AlignmentMake sure everyone is on the same page and adheres to “the hybrid way we do things around here”
Make Culture RealMake your organization's values meaningful and 'liveable' to everybody in your team
Create ConsistencyBuild your culture around both in-office and remote working experiences
Become the best hybrid team leader & manager
Manage Your Team BetterLearn how to delegate, monitor, and manage in a hybrid environment
Build Stronger BondsBuild stronger connections with your team through improved one-to-one meetings and feedback
Enhance Your SkillsAdapt your management style to the specific requirements of hybrid work
Hire More EffectivelyAdjust your recruitment and onboarding processes to your hybrid model
Hybrid Work Friction
Hybrid Work Friction is the gap between optimal performance in ideal working conditions in the office, and the actual performance of your hybrid team. Hybrid Work Friction is like having a grain of sand in your eye. It will continue to hurt and slow you down until you remove it.
- We experience meeting overload
- Important processes aren't documented
- There is a lack of psychological safety in the team
- Managers don't have visibility on how their people are progressing with projects and tasks
- Decisions aren't documented and shared with the relevant people
- There are weak bonds between team members and other teams
- Information is not made available to everyone equally
- Recruitment and onboarding processes are ineffective
- A charismatic management style is no longer effective in a hybrid environment