Company Culture Workshop
Is your company culture an asset or a liability?
A 90 minute workshop on how to define, embed and reinforce your company culture. Learn how startups like Thread, Skimlinks & CharlieHR have successfully transitioned their company culture from an invisible and subconscious potential liability, to a valuable asset.
The most successful companies have
- The right A+ team, with low staff turn-over
- Fully engaged and passionate employees
- Improved happiness & job satisfaction
- Increased autonomy
- More trust
- Everyone pulling in the same direction
- Better overall results
- Personal Growth & Self Actualisation
- Values-Based Hiring
- Personal Values/Current Company Values/Aspirational Company Values
- 6 Culture Embedding Tools
- 6 Culture Reinforcing Tools
- What other companies are doing
Join us for networking drinks and snacks afterwards.
6:00 - 7:30pm Company Culture Workshop
7:30 - 8:00pm Drinks/Canapes & Networking
DATE AND TIME
Mon, June 26, 2017
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM BST
10 Finsbury Square
Brett Putter, founder & CEO of CultureGene will be leading the interactive workshop. Brett has 16 years of executive search experience and interviewed 30+ CEOs about how they have built a strong company culture for their organisations.